Terms & Conditions
By placing an order or requesting a quote, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- All orders require upfront payment before we can start printing and no order will processed until we have received full upfront payment for it. Payment notifications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (please note that if you do not send a payment notification, we will still process your order but it may take a little longer, as we have to wait for the payment to reflect).
- Ownership of goods will only be transferred from Pleekō to the client once the order has been paid for in full.
- In the case of very large orders (e.g. R30 000 or more), we require a deposit of at least 50% of the final invoice before we can proceed. The balance is to be settled before delivery/collection of your order.
- We accept EFT payments only. If you are overseas, we will also accept Paypal payments. We do NOT accept bank deposits, cash, cheques, or card payments.
QUotes & Prices
- We reserve the right to change any of our prices at any time and without prior notice.
- Quotes are only valid up until the date they expire (as stated on the Quote).
- All quotes and orders are subject to stock availability and prices. We reserve the right to amend a quote if the price of a material has gone up.
Any lead times given (whether in writing or otherwise) are an estimate only. How long an order takes to be processed depends on how busy we are, the size of the order, how long the courier will take, as well as other factors such as stock availability or load shedding, for example. Though we will try our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, we cannot guarantee that any order will be completed within a given time frame.
- We do NOT issue refunds, unless under one or more of the following circumstances: i) If you cancel your order BEFORE we started printing it, or ii) if there was a misprint or mistake on our part, and a reprint or replacement was required but we were unable to do so for whatever reason.
- Design fees and file setup fees are non-refundable if we have already started working on the design or file.
Paper/Media Supplied by Clients
Any paper or media supplied by the client will need to be tested first. We are not responsible for supplied paper/media and any losses will be at the client’s expense.
Artwork & Proofs
Pleekō will not be held responsible for any mistakes, misprints, or inaccurate colours in the final print. We will provide screenshots of the artwork layout prior to printing to give you the opportunity to check for mistakes or to request a change to the layout. If requested, we will also provide you with a printed proof of your artwork before we start any bulk printing.
Shipping Details & Third-Parties
- All clients (current, as well as new) must ensure we have their current shipping and contact information. Pleekō cannot be held responsible for undelivered packages or packages shipped to the wrong address if we weren’t notified of the correct details.
- Pleekō will not be held responsible for damage caused to products caused by 3rd party delivery methods or installers.
Last updated: March 2021